Friday, March 18, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to our blog, A View From the Mountains, sort of like Ronald Hiefetz's view from the balcony only a bit higher. Through this blog we will share our thoughts on congregational systems, transformational ministry, and change processes. We will do this via brief memos, as well as longer papers. We will add pieces from our workshops and respond to questions you raise. This is a way for us to share our work beyond our workshops. We hope you find it useful.

The Rev. Ken Brown, D.Min. & Angela Merkert, Ed.D

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Joseph Santos-Lyons said...

Glad to see you are doing this Ken and Andrea. Please keep up the good work and public sharing of great ideas!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Rex Miller said...

I noticed you've read my book, The Millennium Matrix. Let me know if you have any questions. If you send me your email I'll send a copy of two recent articles I've written - for The Futurist and for Charisma.

Rex Miller
www.millenniummatrix.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home